Frigoríficos ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS, S.L., in its activity concerning the “Transformation, Pasteurisation, Freezing, Storage and Sale of Frozen or Chilled Fish” has as a principle of action the increasing and continuous commitment to the customer’s complete satisfaction and respect for the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, always ensuring compliance with the customer’s legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Therefore, the Management of Frigoríficos ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS, S.L. is committed to lead and maintain an integrated Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the following guidelines:
- To promote the continuous improvement of activities and services in the field of its relationship with Quality, Environment and OHS, assessing the impact of any new development on these variables in advance.
- To demonstrate to our current and potential customers our ability to offer products that always comply with the required quality and are the result of appropriate environmental management, with the aim of preventing pollution associated with our environmental aspects and impacts, such as noise pollution, the generation of atmospheric emissions, waste, discharges into the water, etc. These will be assessed with the aim of preventing, eliminating and reducing them to a minimum, making appropriate use of natural resources.
- To always comply with the requirements of current legislation and regulations applicable to our organisation, with special interest in complying with international, state, regional and local environmental legislation and regulations, as well as all environmental and OHS requirements to which our organisation adheres.
- To encourage communication, cooperation, participation and consultation with workers and suppliers so that all the targets set are achieved, and customers receive the best attention and service from us. Special attention will be paid to the concerns of workers in aspects related to OHS, as well as with suppliers, customers or other interested parties in terms of the environment and the quality of services and products.
- To take all measures within the company’s capabilities to prevent accidents that may have an impact on human health and the environment, as well as to eliminate hazards and reduce OHS risks.
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health.
- To develop a Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards, as a systematic mechanism to ensure quality, the environmental commitment of the organisation’s processes, and occupational health and safety.
These principles, which will be disseminated throughout the organisation, will serve as a guide for determining the targets, which will be established on an annual basis, in accordance with criteria of continuous improvement, to ensure that the company’s policy is complied with, thanks to the effort and collaboration of all the workers and the support of the company’s management team.
This organisational policy has been developed taking into account the context in which the organisation operates, considering each and every interested party in this context, from our own employees to our customers and suppliers, including our competitors, in such a way that the situations and decisions taken by the management take each of them into account, supporting a better relationship between all of them.
Puerto de Marín / Pontevedra, on 22 November 2022